The Wellesley Fund
Your gift to the Wellesley Fund supports current students in the same way our education was supported by alumnae who came before us. Make your annual gift today:
- Give Online: Via the secure web site: www.wellesley.edu/give.
- Charge Your Gift: Via Amex, MasterCard, or Visa by calling the 24-hour toll-free gift line: 1-800-358-3543.
- Mail a Check: To the Office of Development Services, Wellesley College, 106 Central Street, Wellesley, MA 02481.
Matching gifts increase your contribution today! If you or your spouse work for a company with a matching gift program (www.wellesley.edu/resources/ways/matching.html) contact the Human Resources Department.
Become an Assistant Wellesley Fund Rep. Stay in touch with friends while volunteering for Wellesley. You choose 10-15 classmates to solicit for Wellesley Fund gifts throughout the fiscal year. Responsibilities include:
- Make your own annual gift to Wellesley.
- Contact classmates through phone, e-mail or even snail mail to encourage them to join you in support of Annual Giving.
- Send thank you notes to classmates in your group who make a gift.
Contact Wellesley Fund Chair Ann Edmiston Rumberger at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested!